* A 256MB or larger USB flash drive
* HP-USB Format tool (Optional)
*Here is the tutorial:*
*Warning:* DO NOT RUN makeboot.exe from your local hard drive!! It is
intended to be run from your USB device.
HP-USB Format tool and format your flash drive using the Fat or
3. Extract the contents of the USBSLAXFULL.zip to your “flash drive”.
4. Browse to your “flash drive” and click the Makeboot.exe
5. follow the on screen instructions.
6. Reboot your computer and set your system BIOS to boot from USB-HDD
or USB-ZIP. Also set the boot priority if necessary.
*Please note:* This tutorial has been tested to work from a Windows XP
computer with .net and service pack updates. Other operating
environments may or may not support the use of the installer.